Peekaboo Moments

3:02:00 PM

Anyone with a baby in the household would resonate with me that their phones will be filled with that baby's pictures and videos. Ever since I was born, I have been the main person of interest of my parents, grandparents, aunties and uncle. With that collection of pictures, my parents thought it would be a good idea to have a baby journal app which they can upload the pictures for the whole family to see, instead of mass sending on Whatsapp.

That was when they discovered Peekaboo Moments. An easy-to-use, no fuss app. The best thing which my parents liked was that it keeps track of my age of when the photo was taken! Now, my family can share pictures of me privately with each other.


Aside from pictures, details such as my height, weight and head circumference can be recorded to track my growth too!

Some screenshots from the app -




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts