Staycation at Hotel Jen

1:55:00 PM


Throwback to September 29, we had our first family staycation at Hotel Jen. It was an impromptu one, as my dad redeemed some points from his reservist rewards. Nothing much happened during that staycation because all I did was slept and slept on the huge bed! Even though we were provided with a baby cot in our room, I chose the bed instead. I thought that was very smart of me. Obviously the bed was more comfortable..

Mummy says it was a good break for her - since I slept so much, means she could rest more too :) After all, I didn't wake up as often for milk.. so my mom had to force wake me up, much to my dislike. What to do, milk is still my only source of food!

It's a waste we didn't managed to check out the pool. I heard the view is great. Maybe next time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts