Ilyas Amir turns one!

10:23:00 AM

So my Mummy hasn't been actively blogging. Life as a FTWM is really not easy and it is difficult to find pockets of time to blog. Before I know it, one year has passed in the blink of an eye! Yes, so much has happened since then.


I started to flip, and then crawl, and then at 6 months, started on my first solids. I am not a picky eater (much to the delight of my Mummy). I eat anything she gives. My first word was "ball", and then before I know it, I could call out "Bapak", "Papa" and "Mama", even though my Mummy refers herself as Mummy.

At 11 months, I started walking! My Mummy managed to witness my first real, long, steady steps and that totally made her day.

And then, I turned one on the 5th of August. No major birthday celebration for me. It was a Saturday, we had a wedding in the day, and after the wedding, my Mummy got me cake and we had a cake cutting session at night. The next day, we had another one with my paternal grandparents. All in all, it was a simple birthday celebration.

The day before, Mummy brought me out The Playfair to check out some walking shoes for me. And she got me one by Tip Toey Joey! She has good reviews for the shoes, and I love it too as I can walk steadily in them.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts